||Web based system which supports business processes used to perform management and billing of customers that consume various services.
||Distributed n-tier system that utilizes concept of central server, replication server and set for club servers
||Java 2 Enterprise Edition, MS SQL, MySQL
The system is intended to provide a web-based distributed system that should support business processes intended to allows management of facilities, provided services and customers that consume these services.
The main purposes of the system are as follows:
- To help salespeople acquire new customers - implemented via CRM and Contract/Service Management modules;
- To help facilities to better serve customer - implemented via Check-in, Help Desk, Community, Email
Management and Scheduling modules;
- To provide management accurate statistics on what is happening to the prospects, customers, and employees -
implemented via Accounting Integration, Reporting and the Dashboard modules;
- To accurately collect (and report on) money from ProShop sales and Membership/Contract Sales
implemented via POS/Inventory, Billing, and Accounts Receivable management modules;
- To provide convenient management of employees and facility.
The system provides functionality that allows:
- Management of multiple facilities;
- Manage club personnel and track personnel time;
- Manage club inventory and facility;
- Automate sales process and increase productivity of salespersons;
- Manage prospective customers and support communication between club employees and prospective customers;
- Create and manage various customer' contracts;
- Manage facility customers/members;
- Manage shops and sale various goods;
- Register services usage by customers;
- Assign task to employees and track their progress;
- Obtain and track accounting information;
- Calculate money should be charged for services usage and issue invoices;
- Obtain and analyze various statistical information via different reports;
The system has distributed architecture that includes central database and application server
and set of separate servers that are installed in clubs. Communication between these servers and
data replication is performed via appropriate synchronization protocol. MS SQL 2000 is used as
central database server, MySQL is used as club database, and JBoss is used as application server.